The Apex Connector Framework is a set of classes and methods in the DataSource namespace for creating a custom adapter for Salesforce Connect. The framework allows developers to create a custom adapter that can connect data stored outside an organization's Salesforce organization when the other available Salesforce Connect adapters do not meet the organization's needs.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
There are several key concepts that help Apex Connector Frameworks work more effectively. Those concepts are as follows:
- External IDs for Salesforce Connect External objects
- Authentication for Salesforce Custom Connect Adaptors
- Callouts for Salesforce Connect Custom Adaptors
- Paging with the Apex Connector Framework
- queryMore with Apex Connector Framework
- Aggregation for Salesforce Connect Custom Adaptors
- Filters in the Apex Connector Framework